Saturday, January 26, 2008

None Other


Without a doubt, Scott had the most loving and supportive fan base for the tournament today. (Coach's wife, Stephanie said that she had tears in her eyes when he pulled ahead and looked like he had it secured.) He has given us a great season as a wrestler and as a leader. Indeed, we are proud!
(p.s.--Megan is tucked in behind Jayden in this picture. There was another one where she poked her head out really cute, but the rest of the group looked better in this one. Besides, she got to wear Cott-cott's medal....)

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Kathy! wow...You and Erica are real bloggers. I wish I was more dedicated! It's so fun to read up on what's going on with y'all. We will be back in Texas for good this summer! Erica found me on here, that's how I found you. Can't wait to be home again. Viva Tejas!