Thursday, December 06, 2007

Precious Warrior Mascot



Megan is the CUTEST and most loyal fan of SGP Wrestling. When she and her mommy were discussing Uncle Scott wrestling tonight, Erica asked Meg if she wanted to go. Her reply was so quick and witty. "Uh-huh. We gotta get ready." (This was at 2:45 and wrestling wasn't until 6:00.) Erica told her that she brought her cheerleader outfit and they would change later. "Need-a pom-poms, too." "Yes, Megan, I brought your pom-poms, too. They are in the back with your outfit." "I see Uncle Scott and Blanket (Blake) wrestle later, k?" "Yes, we'll come back later." So, as you've seen in the video, it was suggested that whenever South got a pin, she should Run the Flag...like they do after football touchdowns. She needed a little help tonight, but I don't think she'll need the help for long. What a fun little nut!

No comments: