

Rick was having trouble with our ceiling fan remote, so he called Mark and asked him what he was doing for the weekend (Labor Day). He said he thought he'd just run up here and see what help he could be, so it wasn't long before our doorbell rang. We were excited to see him. Karah and Jayden had a blast entertaining him...or him entertaining them. I think it went both ways. Mark was a great sport when it came to the Barbie stuff, too. We thought he was at least going to spend the night, so I kept adding 'little' electrical fix-up jobs as he'd finish one. Oh, how embarrassed I was when he said he was going to go home that night. He had brought movies and popcorn to share, too. His plans (apparently) were to finish the little ceiling fan job and then enjoy his family time with us. Oooops! Rick and I felt HORRIBLE! The good news is that he was hurrying back to attend Church with his Ward and he promised to come again. WE promised to communicate better and not keep him so busy with projects.


No comments:
Post a Comment