I got to go watch Nolan and Rylee at "their" gym while I was in Utah. It was a fun experience. Rye has really come a long way and seems to enjoy her friends and activities. Nolan went jumping-crazy in the Johnny Jump-Up. He was so cute and happy in it. Rye put the wrist bells on her ankles and had a grand time prancing around and sliding down the slide. The pics tell the rest...
Karah and Jayden got to have their pictures taken (order pending), so Grandma Kathi put curlers in K's hair. She was so good about it and it reminded me so much of Aunt Kari and me when we were little.
One of our last activities was helping to make Laundry Soap. Rick and I gave Karlie and Krissa all the ingredients and the tubs for their birthdays. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like much of a gift, but just think: it will be the gift that not only keeps on giving, but it will save $$$$$$, too. :o)
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment