Saturday, August 02, 2008

I've arrived....or have I?

You know, I didn't think I'd ever see a Saturday that I didn't have something I HAD to do or someplace I HAD to go, or something I was in charge of, etc. So now that I have a Saturday like that, what am I supposed to do? I know, sounds like a no-brainer, doesn't it? Depending on who is reading this, I could be hearing: **Got your grocery shopping done? **Movie Marathon Saturday, here I come! **This is a great time to rearrange, clean out, organize ______________ (fill in the blank). Or...**Have you read a good book lately? How about...**Do you have a couch yet? **Brave the 100+ degree heat and head to the golf course. **Manicure/Pedicure? No heat involved, just pampering. **Ahhh, a shady spot at the lake. Grab the burgers. **How 'bout those flower beds? **Let's go swim with Megan ('cept she's with her Daddy @ Gouldings)**Vacuum, dust, toilets? **Rangers playing tonight?
I DO have laundry going, I've opened my Pampered Chef order (fun stuff!), and I ate leftovers for lunch. I guess I'll get ready for the day and go to the store to buy chopsticks and a few things for our YSA Asian-themed Break-the-Fast dinner tomorrow. Other than that? Dunno.
I'd like to sign off with "Happy Saturday", but in an odd way, I miss the good ol' days when y'all were running me crazy.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sheesh. I have about a million things you could've done around here, too. Notice you didn't call me saying you were bored...

gmakatz said...

Lol. I never said I was bored. Besides, I know better than to interrupt nap time whether Meg is home or not. ;o)