Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SGP Wrestling Banquet 2007-2008


Wow. It's hard to believe it has come and gone. So many years in the making and now the cycle is complete. There were many wonderful experiences and tributes made during the evening. The culmination of hours of dedication, work, practice and fun. It wouldn't be complete, however, without one last one: I am so proud of and appreciative to Erica, Matt, Jeff, and Karlie for their contributions to the wrestling program. All of you helped make it what it is today- a true blessing in the lives of these current young men and women. To YOU, I pay tribute and thanks. Enjoy the slide show and the memories it may bring to you of your past years on and off the mat. I love you! Mom :o)

1 comment:

the-richardson-family said...

Its hard to believe its over...It has been such a huge part of all our lives for so long!! I look forward to the next generation of wrestlers!!