
After hearing about Lisa's audition and dance opportunity, area performances started catching my eye. I doubted I'd be able to go watch Lisa this month, but I felt like I could support her art and passion locally. Aeros was performing at McFarlin Auditorium on the SMU campus and I really wanted to go. I called Dianne Hranicky and she went with me Thursday night. I was at the ticket window and turned to ask Dianne if she had a seating preference, when I saw an older, classy woman talking to her. I just figured Dianne knew people everywhere, but then I realized she was being offered their extra 2 tickets. Free of charge. We were almost doubled over with gratitude and had the BEST over-hang balcony front-row seats. It was an entertaining show--a combination of award-winning gymnastics and dance. I would describe it as similar to the unique style of Tap and Stomp, but of course, different.
Ahhhh....it was a nice 'fix'. Sure glad we went. (Best of luck, Lisa...I'm thinking about you.)


No comments:
Post a Comment