Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween at Work





Some of you wonder what I do at work. Well, this is just a sampling....
Jeni and I decided to go as "Jacob" for Halloween. (He is our complete I.T. Dept.) He often wears his orange tie from their wedding reception, his flashdrive, carries a water bottle, and pushes his glasses up on his nose. When he first saw us this morning, it was from the back while we were adding our computer cords and 'mouse' belt to our costumes. He poked his head in the door and said, "For some reason, you two look especially attractive to me today. I feel my heart racing." LOL! What a nut! Anyway, we took some silly pictures with him and had fun with it. He was a great sport.
Another thing I do at work is: bake. Sometimes we do cookies or bread for guests. Sometimes we bake because there is a lot of stress in the office and brownies are the remedy. Sometimes I bake bread because it is just what the Doctor would have ordered for Laura had he known she was needy. Sometimes we bake just because. Today was a combination of those things. Anyway, check out the Halloween Bread. Spooky, huh? :o)

No comments: